A delicious vegan chocolate brownie mix with teff flour and coconut blossom sugar for a lovely relaxing afternoon tea treat.
To prepare some delicious vegan brownies, you will need:
100ml Vegetable Oil
1. Preheat your oven to 160°C/150°C (fan)/Gas Mark 4
2. Sieve the contents of your Free & Easy Chocolate Brownie Mix into a bowl
3. Add the oil, milk and the water and whisk until combined. (Best to use an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute, scraping down the bowl then mixing on medium for 2 minutes).
4. Spoon or pour the mix into your prepared brownie tin (17 x 29 x 3cm) and bake for 15 minutes for gooey brownies, or 20-25 minutes for a more cakey brownie.
5. Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
Ingredients: Coconut Blossom Sugar (47%), Teff Flour (20%), Gluten Free Plain Flour (rice, potato, tapioca, maize, buckwheat), Cacao Powder (10%), potato starch, tapioca starch, raising agent (Mono calcium phosphate, corn starch, sodium bicarbonate), potato starch, xanthan Gum, bicarbonate of soda.
Nutritional Information: Per 100 g: Energy 1658kj/396kcal, Fat 19.2g of which saturates 2.7g, Carbohydrate 52.3g of which sugars 24.0g, Fibre 3.8g, Protein 5.4g, salt 0.34g