Cheeky Panda toilet tissue 100% bamboo (x4) - plastic freeCheeky Panda
Did you know that 27,000 trees are cut everyday just to produce toilet paper? Unsustainable and totally unacceptable! Fortunately, the Cheeky Panda's team had a very bright idea using a natural wonder, versatile, eco-friendly bamboo! This amazing plant regenerates naturally from its own roots, without the need for fertilizer or re-seeding. It absorbs 35% of carbon and produces 30% more oxygen than a tree. Its growth is 20 to 30% faster than trees, up to 1.2 meters per day and it is the fastest growing plant in the world. Unlike other trees that take between 20 and 30 years to reach adult size, bamboo can be harvested each year.
Of course, the bamboo used for these rolls is not the same species as the ones pandas eat, so no worries!
Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic and these sheets contain no fertilizers, pesticides, perfumes or BPA, greatly reducing the risks and allergies for sensitive skin. These sheets have a neutral carbon footprint and in collaboration with the World Land Trust, Cheeky Panda donate some of their income to support its actions to defend fauna and flora in endangered tropical forests. Each sheet of bamboo toilet paper produces three times less CO2 while the production of a conventional toilet paper sheet and to offset an already low CO2 production, Cheeky Panda support Far Eastern forests through their actions with the World Land Trust
- Without BPA, formaldehyde, chlorine, perfume, chemicals, pesticide or bleach
- 100% bamboo; FSC certified 100%, sustainable, highly renewable, biodegradable
- Carbon neutral footprint, Vegan Certification and Bunny Cruelty Free
- Gentle and resistant - Antibacterial, hypoallergenic, naturally skin-friendly and dermatologically tested
- Plastic -free packaging 100% recyclable and biodegradable
1 pack contains 4 rolls