Préparation pour gateau au café - sans glutenFree & Easy
(€16.57 / kilo)
A delicious gluten-free coffee cake ready in minutes!
A delicious vegan chocolate brownie mix with gluten-free flour and coconut blossom sugar for a lovely relaxing afternoon tea treat. Full of rich coffee flavour and super moist. And if you're making cupcakes they're baked in just 15 mins.
Theses gorgeous cake mixes make either 12 cupcakes, 2 x 20cm sandwich cakes or 2 loaf style cakes.
Ingredients : Coconut Blossom Sugar (45%), Gluten Free Plain Flour (Rice, Potato, Tapioca, Maize, Buckwheat), Natural Coffee Powder (9%) (Natural Coffee Flavourings, Maltodextrin, Gum Arabic), Raising Agent (Mono Calcium Phosphate, Corn Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate), Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Bicarbonate of Soda, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)
Allergen information : contains coffee
To prepare some delicious vegan brownies, you will need:
140ml Vegetable Oil
1. Preheat your oven to 160°C/150°C (fan)/Gas Mark 4
2. Sieve the contents into a bowl
3. Add the oil and water and whisk until combined. (Best to use an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute, scraping down the bowl then mixing on medium for 2 minutes).
4. Spoon or pour the mix into your prepared brownie tin (17 x 29 x 3cm) and bake for 15 minutes for gooey brownies, or 20-25 minutes for a more cakey brownie.
5. Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
Nutritional information per 100 g
Energy 1701kj / 406kcal
Fat 20.8g of which saturated 1.8g
Carbohydrates 52.3 g of which sugars 24.1g
Protein 5.4 g
Salt 0.34 g